Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

OUr Lil football MaN and Beauty QUeen

So Braylee seems to have been the center of my most recent postings, but Brody deserves some much needed blog space! This little man has pretty much potty trained himself since Braylee was born, with a little help from Gpa Bunny and mommy of course... But.... I am so proud of him! And so thankful that I wont have to buy two sets of diapers for much longer!

Brody is Obsessed with football. Literally. He talks about it all night and all day... And watches it whenever he gets the chance. Thank goodness for the Fiesta Bowl DVD from a few years ago, for those days when football isn't on TV! I also think he loves it so much because he wants to be just like his daddy, and his daddy might be a little obsessed too :) *Wink,Wink* Hence, his daddy's hat in the pic!



Derek and my reasons for life!





And now for our sweet Braylee girl. Yesterday I took her to Boise for her last PKU test and checkup. Everything went well except for our little peanut has not gained any weight! She weighed 7 lbs 7 oz at birth, and at her 24 hour check up was 7 lbs 2 oz. Yesterday she weighed in at 7 lbs 2 oz again. This is a little discouraging for me! Blah......! I was letting her sleep to long I think so I will continue to feed her every two hours and try to put some pounds on her! :( But other than that, she is doing fab and we love her so much! She is such a great babe :)

No comments: