Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

10 DaYs oLd :]

Here is our little Braylee babe at ten days....




Dear Braylee babe,

We are completely in love with you. Your little spirit has brought so much love into our home and we are so grateful for you! You are such a good little babe. I seem to have to wake you to eat each time :] Brody loves you so much..... he is constantly asking to hold you and kisses you every chance he gets! I think he is finally realizing that he is a big boy..... I mean he has practically potty trained himself in the last ten days! ANyway, all I want to do all day is love on your chubby cheeks! I love you so much and I hope that you know that forever. Your daddy is wrapped around your little finger, he even helped me paint your toe nails today! We are so blessed that you and Brody came to our family and we hope we can be the best parents to you! You have brought your daddy and I so close and I love you for that! We love you Braylee!

No comments: