Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

~What makes all those sleepless nights worth it!~

Need I say more............I am completely in LoVe!






And she has her Daddy's heart already :]
And here is our little babe getting weighed (the only non-graphic pic at her birth :)
I am just loving every minute of this little babe and adjusting pretty well. I struggle a bit with making sure my sweet 2 year old gets enough attention, but thanks to Derek, that doesnt seem to be an issue for Brody! We are so very blessed!

4 comments:

a harper girl said...

It does make it worth it, doesn't it!! She is such a PRETTY baby girl...I think I'm in love! I'm so glad you are adjusting well, I can't wait to come and meet her!:)

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

She is gorgeous!! Congrats!!

Roper said...

congrats! she's adorable!

Jess and Paul said...

Congratulations! She's so precious!