Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

ummmm.....NEW!

ok, ok, so I haven't been a very good blogger lately, but I have a very good excuse. We dont have internet yet, and stealing it doesnt give you very good reception!!! Ha.


Anyway, we have been pretty busy these last few weeks with school, work, and traveling to ...UTah....Blah... so I'll just update ya on the things I take pictures of....BRODY!!!!

Have I ever mentioned how much I absolutly love being a mommy to that sweet boy? He is the most special little thing that has came in to our lives, and one day doesnt go by that we thank Heavenly Father for his special little Spirit in our home and life.!! Ok enough bragging, well actually this whole blog will probably be about him!! HA!
So we took him to his 4 month appt. (he hasnt been since he was 4 weeks), and he was 26.5 inches long and 15.4 lbs!! He is in the 95% for height and 40% for weight..... THese are a few pics around 4 months old:)


This is Brody and Daddy's little trick... This is so hilarious to see Derek do this...Brody just sits there like he is just chillin.... watch the video...HA!!!






We went outside on Sunday and I couldnt help myself... Such a cutie!!!!!!!!!






4 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

ahh so stinkin cute! it's fun that we're forreal friends now and not just blog friends. haha. have fun bein a mommy! feel free to throw any stories my way... love love love to hear them! have i told you how excited i am for the whole labor part now? hahaha. ohh joy!

amanda said...

he really is dang cute! good job you guys!

micah folsom photography said...

you nerd... if i give it to you now... will you still come to my shower?! you better! i'll email you our address so no creepers can see. haha. How are things?!

a harper girl said...

Hey, we are gonna have to get together and hang out again, we had a lot of fun last time! Maybe sometime this week you, Rochelle, and I (plus our babies) can all go to lunch or something! BTW you guys are such a cute little family!