Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

FaMiLiEs ArE FoReVeR......

Ok, this is soo so so so so mean, but so cute and funny at the same time. Whenever I call Derek's name to help me out or grab something for me, I say it in an annoying voice. So lately whenever I do it, he does this annoying voice back and says my name......Brody obviously thinks it's annoying too....




a few photos of the aftermath.....



BrOdY has found his feet....


BroDy Turns 5 Months Old!!!!.....and gets to spend time with GranDpa BuNnY....





And the Start of halloween....I don't have a costume yet.....






7 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

hahahahaha oh my gosh! Derek's costume is hilarious! and brody looks cute as ever!

a harper girl said...

What a sad little face he makes, but it so funny! Thanks for coming the other night, it was a lot of fun and Derek's costume was the best! Hey what tanning salon do you work at? I wanna go and get a little tan!

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

Brody is now famous at my work because I just had to show everyone how cute that video is and how cute he is in his costume!! I just want to squeeze him he's so stinkin adorable!

Fuller Family said...

Sarah, you have such a beautiful family. Your little guy is so adorable. I know, I haven't seen you in forever. You look great and very happy. We are just down the road from you. My grandma lives in Twin so we'll have to get together when we head that way. I'm glad to see all is going well for you Sarah.

Jana Dille said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my craft blog, so nice of you. I would love to show you how. They really are so easy and very inexpensive. Just figure out a night and come on over. Email me if you want to, jldxango@hotmail.com. I've thought about teaching a class, if I do I'll let you know! Brody is so cute and looking so big! Tell Derek I said hi!

Jana Dille said...

by the way I need your url link to add you to my blog list.

Dan and Rochelle said...

ahhh that video is so cute, but what a sad little cry!!!