Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

HoMe....Reunion....BaBy SiTting......CoUntY fAiR!!!

WE have been pretty busy these last few weeks so bare with me, this might be a little long!:) For starters, we are SO SO SO thankful to be home! Brody has been a little sick because of the temperature and humidity change, but all in all it has been great!!!! Our car just barely arrived, in Salt Lake, so all of our stuff is still there!!! Poor Brody, all of his toys are packed in there!! But Breanne let us borrow this little bouncer thingy and Brody just loves it........
And I have even had some time to do some crafting..... I needed to make something cute to hold my necklaces and earrings....Needless to say it doesn't hold them all, and it was made from scraps around the house...I had fun and that's all that matters.... HA:)



Last weekend was the Davis' family reunion in Logan, UT. We had so much fun and it was good to see all the family... I don't think Brody has seen or been held by that many people in his whole life... By the end of the weekend he just needed a little mommy time, since in Florida it was just him and I all day!!!




OuR LiL' FaMiLY!!!


Brody wasn't too sure about this swing!!!


So worn out, but soooooo cUtE!!



SO at first he hated it..................



Then he grew to love it....!!!!


This is Cade, my brother-in-law, and his soon to be fiance', we hope, Jenny:0)



I think Grandpa Bunny was the all time favorite person at the reunion. He walked Brody, played with Adam (below), raced with all the kids, and was just plain fun to them!!! Derek went around and asked all the kids who their favorite Grandpa, uncle, etc. was and they all said GRaNdPa BuNnY! WE are so lucky to have him around!!


Here is my sister-in-law Brinley and hope-to-be brother-in-law Noah.. What wonderful people, I just love who they are and what they bring to this family!!!!



So anyway, that was my first Davis reunion, and hope to be the last...... JuSt KidDing! No, it was really fun but we all missed Steph and her little family and hope to see them soon!!!

This week my good friend Ashley needed a baby sitter so I gladly agreed!!! Her little daughter is a month older than Brody and a little angel!! She takes 2-3 hour naps, entertains herself for more than 10 minutes and never cries!! We just love her and we had so much fun together.....

Brody and Peyton slept together.....






Played together.........


and pooped together......


Ha ha... well that's what Brody looks like when he is going! HA.



WE got to go to the County FaiR last week. Brody wasn't sure about everything, but seemed to be most amused by the horses... We even found one with the same name.....



I made Derek pose with Brody by Brodee the horse and he was so embarrassed. He said, "We look like a bunch of tourists that have never seen a horse before." Ha!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Your little boy is so cute! Doug says hi and that he is happy you guys are home and says thanks for all your hard work. I feel like I know you guys even though I haven't met you because of Doug and now I can blog stalk you too! It would be fun to get our boys together some time!