Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

iT's OfFiciAl!!!!

Brody is now a pro roller-overer!!! Everytime I lay him on his back, he goes straight to his belly! WE are so proud of him! AT 5 months and 1 week!.....


Ok so I lied, I was gonna post a video of him rolling over but I forgot that it is on the video camera....oops. I'll post it later.
ok here it is..... a little PG.....


So little Rees got to come play with us today and we had so much fun! She had to warm up to us but after that she was so happy. SHe wanted to get in Brody's bouncer thing so I put her in it, and she loved it!..............


P.S. Yes, that is a CHriStMas tree, and yes I am Starting early!!! I love X-MaS!!!

Thanks for letting her come over Brianne...!
ALso, I started on Brody's room today.... What a chore... I'm not even half way there yet but I think it is coming along. I ordered a bed set off ebay and got it for soooo sooo cheap, and I'm really excited for it to come. I will take more pics as I go!!! Oh yeah and the best part, I got this crib for 30 bucks and it's basically brand new and I think it is pretty cute! YAY for garage sales!




3 comments:

amanda said...

his room looks cute! i love that you have a christmas tree up. i love christmas too. mine will probably be up in a week or 2.

Fuller Family said...

I love his room. Too cute. I love the blue and brown. I'd like to do my daughters in brown and pink, when we have our own place. Maybe I'll just have you come and decorate for me. : )

Brianne said...

lookin good Sarah thanks for taking Rees that day she loves it there. Its like her second Home:)

love Brianne