Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

RoLlinG StOnE!!!!!



So I am soooo excited about this, OUR LiTtlE BroDy Rolled over for the first time!!! I didn't catch it on camera, but I got him afterwards. He rolled from his back to his belly.... WE were sooo excited... we spent the next hour trying to get him to do it again.



The next day we would stand behind him to try to get him to arch his back and roll over again....




He LoVeS his belly now!!



Brody is finally getting strong enough for his little bouncer jumpy thingy...but his feet dont quite touch....



Our LiL' MaN is getting so big and we loVe hiM sooo much. This week I have noticed his little personality come alive.... BroDy You'RE OuR everyThing!!!
\






Ok, and now for the highlight of my week....MY HUSBAND.... I am so blessed with a wonderful, FUNNY, smart, spiritual, hard-working, and attractive hubby... I Sometimes take him and the things he brings to our family for granted. So I just wanted to take some time to thank him for all he does for BrOdY and I and for bringing so much joy in my life.. I know other mom's probably feel the same, but sometimes I dont give him all the thank-you's and such that I should cuz I'm so busy trying to be a good mom and house wife....... Anyway, I LOVE YOU DEREK!!! ANd thank you for making me laugh so much.....





Sometimes I walk around doing cheers (from high school) and I find Derek doing it the next day...just to make me laugh... SO he decided he wanted to be in the olympics after he saw me do a front handspring.....ha ha!!!

4 comments:

amanda said...

he looks just like his dad!

micah folsom photography said...

hahaha Brody is growing up so fast! oh my gosh! He's just like a little man!

micah folsom photography said...

haha YEAH! that'll be perfect! he'll be what... 9 months older than her? how cute! i'm so excited!

Hollie said...

He is getting so big and he's so cute!