Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OuCh....

So about a week ago lil' Brody had a little zit like thing on his ring finger knuckle (spelling?). And the disgusting person I am love to pop and squeeze things like that.... Well boy did I learn my lesson. I took him to the doc Sunday morning cuz it just seemed to be getting worse and bigger. The doc said that it could have been a spider bite, then when I squeezed it, it exposed it and caused a staph infection....needless to say I felt horrible and will stop my fetish. Here it is a few days after being on the antibiotics.
But my lil' guy is the best sport!!! So Derek has been testing for the fire department for about the last month or so. It is a very extensive testing process and Derek has made it all the way to the Psych exam. And for those of who are familiar with the process, this is one of the last tests before they hire you. BUT, we are not getting our hopes up. If he doesn't get hired, that is ok. This is the first time he has ever tested and has gotten very far considering! I am very proud, but he is embarrassed by me. So anyway, I thought this shirt fit the situation very well to support Derek!!!

6 comments:

amanda said...

that sucks! looks like it hurts. well good luck derek on the test.

amanda said...

by the way i love your pres hinkley quote...and i hope you are ok if i steal it.

micah folsom photography said...

Too cute! and poor little brody.. I have that same fetish.. Maybe I should try and get over it before I'm pickin at my baby too!

Ryan & Amanda Leiser said...

Poor Brody! Hey my nails look awesome!! Thanks so much.

Christine said...

i love how intense brody always looks with his big eyes! haha too cute.

Brianne said...

I love these pictures in his fireman shirt so cute
love brianne