Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Christmas Season

I L-O-V-E the Christmas Season. It is such a wonderful time of year, and time to appreciate everything in life, especially family.

We took our annual trip up to the south hills to see the Christmas light display and feed the camel some carrots. Brody was super excited, especially for the camel, and Braylee stayed bundled while staring at all the lights.


I lost my camera for a while, so after I found it, I kinda went a little camera crazy running around snapping pictures every where ;)\


We made our first ever ginger bread house to kick of the season :) It turned out pretty cute if I do say so :)

Then we had our ward Christmas party, and I think the pictures fully explain how the kids felt about Santa......


We also got some time to go down to Salt Lake and visit Grandpa, and also travel to Nephi to see Derek's Brother Cade and his family. I love visiting family, and wish they were closer!

My pride and joys:




And the walking machine.....!!!

at 13 months and counting....LOOK at THIS girls HAIR!!! YIKES!

No comments: