Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Our Baby girl turns ONE!


We were blessed with such a sweet baby girl. Braylee is the sweetest, most sassy girl I've ever met, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Braylee got her first tooth about a week before her 1st birthday. She was crawling and walking around things, but not on her own.

She had all of her favorite people around her to celebrate it. I did her party a week early, so that her grandpa could be here too :)

My sweet friend Lisa was sweet enough to take some pictures for us. Here are a few ALOT of pics on her special day ;)



 She might of showed everyone her 'sassy' side. She wasnt too sure about everything ;)










 These two are gonna be bestest of friends, I just know it :)

 Braylee went through a stage where she was always ALWAYS doing this. I thought it was so fuuny Lisa caught it on camera:) She'll love that when she grows up :)


 And her next favorite person, next to her family...Grandpa Bunny. She adores him, and I think she has captured his heart as well ;)
 On her actual birthday, I was busy doing a party that evening, so her Daddy and brother took her out to get her very own Dilly Bar :) Needless to say, she devoured it!




Braylee girl, We love you so so so much! Happy 1st Birthday :) !!!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Love all the updates! Braylee is so stinking cute and her party pics are too! You did a good job! I love owls right now. :)