Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

5 Weeks :[

I can't believe how fast time flies, and that our baby girl is 5 weeks old! It seems that time flies a little faster on the second one, and I can't keep up with her! Well our little Braylee girl had an appointment yesterday and is GROWING! Yay! My main goal everyday since I found out that she wasn't gaining was to feed, feed, feed! And Braylee is such a good little nurser and sleeper that she only wakes up once a night usually! I feel so lucky and want to take advantage of it and just sleep because Brody was up every 2 hours for at least ten months, but I want her to grow too :) Well, She IS! She weighed in at 8lbs 13 oz (with a diaper on this time :) ! I was proud, our little nugget is growing, although a lot of babies are born this big :) Anyway, things seem to be getting a little bit easier as time goes on and I wanted to give a big thank you to Christine, Amber, and Celeste....Thank you so much for your encouraging words. I think I checked by blog and read those comments every day for at least a week! I look up to each of you as mommies and hope I can be as good as you someday! Thank you......

Brody just loves his little sister. He is ALWAYS concerned about her and about where she is.... I love it. Brody has developed a stutter that has progressively gotten a bit worse since Braylee arrived.... YES ONE MORE THING TO ADD! I am trying to figure out what makes it worse...etc....and just watching him, but sometimes it is so sad! A lot of what I have read says that it is very common in 2-3 year old little boys, that are stressed etc., and that a birth of a new sibling can accentuate it... We will see... I know that our little buddy has been through a lot the last month or so including the arrival of a new sister and potty training... So we will see...

HE LOVES HER!
~and I just lover her little Mohawk :)


No comments: