Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Summer Fun with my best friend......

Braylee and Brody have become so close over the summer and I just love it. Braylee copies everything Brod says and does and wants to be just like him. One day I asked her to go pick a shirt out of the closet and she came back with one of Brody's from his closet. I couldnt resist. She looked so cute in his attire :)




 Brody loves to snap pictures of her too. He makes her lay down, jump up, or whatever he wants on command so he can snap a good shot.....


My two little Beauties July 2012






Braylee has had this weird facination with bottles and binkies lately and is always carrying one or the other around....Considering she is now 21 months and NEVER taken a bottle and hasnt had a binky since she was 6 months, I find her a little silly :)


Being silly......



Little Bray girl is turning in too such a sweet little miss. I just love her fiesty personality and her girly ways. I love how she hates things on her hands... I love how she loves her nails done, loves her bows and hair done, and loves "pretties." She is the apple of my eye and everything I have dreamed of having in a little girl......

And I think she has her daddy's heart too when she hands him a bottle of polish and the next thing I see is this.....




One of Brody and Braylee's favorite things to do in the summer is running through the sprinkler, swimming in the pool and putting the sprinkler under the tramp.....





Sometimes Bray would rather be on the porch where she is safe from torture from her brother :)



And they love being goofy together at breakfast :)




Our little sweet sleeping gal.





No comments: