Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Strep throat and the ugly aftermath....

So about a week ago Brody woke up and was complaining of a severely bad sore throat and had a fever... I had a cold the week before with a sore throat so I decided not to take him in right away, plus he didn't have any white spots on his throat yet. So I headed off to school. When I got home he was still hot with a fever and hadn't moved off the couch all day and hadn't drank or eaten anything either. That is when I started to panic :) I am a little dramatic at times so Derek calmed me down and I made a trip to Walgreen's to see if I couldn't ease his pain a bit.... He was up most of the next night and when he woke up the next morning he had white patches on his throat so I had Derek take him in...Sure enough, strep throat! Poor little feller! Then I panicked some more thinking Bray couldn't get this, and worse, Bunny cant get this! Well a week later and no one else has gotten it...Thank goodness for my sister in law who suggested oregano oil on my baby's and my feet at night, and the nasty gargling for Derek and Bunny....I know it worked!!!

But, also a week later, this is what I come home from school to.......




Brody boy is allergic to amoxicillian and penicillin :( BOO!

No comments: