Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Perspective.

Isn't it crazy how one little story can touch your life and change your perspective? I know that is why these things happen : to help ME. Tonight as I was laying Braylee down to bed and I didn't rush reading her books. Really. I read them to her until she was done. I am usually so ancy to get her to sleep so I can help Brody man get his teeth brushed, stories read, and prayers said. I hate how I rush all of this, what's the rush? I layed by Braylee tonight and sang her to sleep. It was so great. She laid there for a least ten minutes and just stared, listening. This goes by so fast. I absolutely hate it. I am very grateful for 2 healthy children that love me for me and teach me what this world is really all about. I'm going to try and be a little more aware of what really matters. I love material things, tanning, and everything else that doesn't matter. But I love them more. I love my babies and don't know what I would do without them.


No comments: