Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

So, Brody is obsessed with sports. I think I've said that ;) SO, I felt it would be appropriate to throw him a Boston Red Sox birthday party!

I'd say it turned out pretty cute :)

So first the invitations... They turned out cute........ I thought.



So why am I telling you this? Well my sweet neighbor, who moved into the area not too long ago, showed up to the party at 3 while we were cleaning up. She informed me that she has been driving around looking for Fenway Park for the last 3 hours.....OOOOOPS! She must not watch baseball, right??? I felt horrible!


(You'll have to excuse the balloons. They were tortured by the wind the entire day ;)

The entry...




a ball game wouldn't be complete with out the concessions ;)







The birthday boy himself....



And his little cheerleader, of course....


Welcome to FENWAY PARK!




Boston Red SOX!








AND the Pinata of course.... So NOT last year!



And lastly, the cupcake cake!




A great Birthday for a GREAT little boy!

2 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

Way creative and cute!! Your poor neighbor haha

missions of hope said...

i love to read the sports that u ave there in ur country....we don't have the same kind here in Africa