Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

the best two years

oh where to begin.....

May 21, 2008 changed my life forever. I have always dreamed of being a mommy, but never knew how much it would change my life. I am grateful for my husband for making this dream come true for me, and I am thankful for such a sweet little boy to influence my life forever. Brody has taught me the very best example of humility, patience and love.

I was in love with this little boy from day one...


Brody has always been full of personality and spunk and leaves us with a laugh :) 6 months..



And your so full of love ..... 1 year old...




and 2 years old....



And my 3 year old little sports star...




Brody, thank you for letting me be your mommy. Thank you for saying when your tired or just want me, "Mommy, will you snuggle me?" And still saying that at 3 years old. I hope it lasts forever. Thank you for being such a great big brother to Braylee. She is so lucky. Thank you for showing me what faith really is. I love you big boy and I cant wait to watch you grow!

No comments: