Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Summer ...please let me see your face!

This is how I get through each and everyday:



Life is tough, hard, full of challenges, and tiring..... but these two make it all worth it...

We are so ready for summer around these neck of the woods! Anyway, not too much new going on here. Brody, Braylee, and I got to travel up to Salmon last weekend to see their new cousin and my new baby niece... She is darling!

Braylee babe turned 5 months old about a week ago and is so alert and alive since then! I cannot believe how much she has changed in the last week or so.

Some fun little stats about her at 5 months: (p.s.) I wish I would kept track of these things for Brody like I am for her :( )

~ Braylee babe is ALMOST sitting up by herself!
~ The day after she turned 5 months I gave her some rice cereal for the first time and she LOVED it! It made me so sad that she was growing up and I haven't wanted to give her much!
~She is squealing and has found her voice lately :)
~ Also, the day after she turned 5 months I was feeding her and then needed to go and do something so I set her down on the floor. I set her on her belly hoping that she would burp herself, and I came in and she was on her back! Just like that, she had rolled over! I was so sad that I missed it, but she did it right after that for me :)
~ She chews on her hands like crazy, so I am going to back off on the finger nail polish for a bit ;)
~ And as usual, she LOVES Brody! She laughs, giggles and follows him with her eyes wherever he goes !!

Brody is almost 3 YEARS old!! AHHHH! Where does the time go. They only reason I notice him growing is I seem to put his pants on everyday and wonder: Why are these too short already??? I just bought them???? And then I realized it was longer ago than I thought, and they are 24 months, silly, he is almost 3!!! Also, whenever I am shopping for him I always pick up the 2T and think, "that looks so small, what the heck, Why are they making clothes so small?" Then I realize that he is almost 3!!!

Brody has been watching alot of this:
And he quite possibly is picking up on some of the naughty words.....So if you are around him and he suddenly blurts out the word, "Jerks!", you'll know where it came from, right??? Or if he says, "Those little SH#@S!"....Ok, so maybe that phrase isn't in there, but the word is :), and he could of quite possibly heard the phrase from me.......

He says the funniest stuff. It is so craZy...I wish I would document it more... Let me think...

We love to watch Brody and to see the habits and things he likes to do.... For example: Everytime Brody lays down for a nap or to go to bed, he has a routine. First, he takes his pants off, it doesn't matter if they are pj's or jeans, they are coming off. Then his socks. After that he lays down on the pillow
for a few seconds, sits all the way up, and turns his pillow over. Every time. Without fail. I always thought it was weird but thought nothing of it. Then yesterday before nap time he let me know why. As he was flipping his pillow over he said to me, "Mom, I like a cold pillow." LOL... I thought it was hilarious.

This is when I caught Braylee rolling over.......

She is the happiest little thing I know... She is constantly smiling and I am so grateful for her little spirit!











This is a snap shot of the first time this little munchkin eating her first rice cereal....

Here is a super cute snap shot of Braylee sitting up :) My dad got this shot :) Thanks pops!


Darling huh?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

most cute kiddos! Love em!

Patti said...

These kids are just precious like their mama~! Love you all. Lou Bobbin

Brianne said...

cute! she looks a lot like Brody in this picture!

micah folsom photography said...

your kids are so dang cute! it is still snow covered here at the ranch... i'm just wanting SPRING dangit!