Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

{big brother}

What a good big brother Brody is! He always wants to read to Braylee...



And I decided to get sweet little Braylee's ears pierced :) I was so nervous to get them done. I knew that if I was gonna do it, I better hurry before she got any bigger and play with them... But I also wanted to make it her decision.... Well, I am so happy I did it and they turned out darling..




Braylee only cried for about thirty seconds on the second ear....I didn't even know she had done the first! Such a little trooper! And she had Brody, her #1 fan, to cheer her on the whole time by her side!



Well, it's baseball season now, so you know what that means.....Baseball has a new #1 fan.....Brody Davis! I swear, this kid breath, sleeps and eats sports. He is a die-hard fan! Not one HOUR, yes i said hour, passes with out Brody asking me, "Mommy when is Daddy coming home so he can play baseball with me? Mommy is Daddy here yet? Mommy is Daddy on his way?"

And the minute Derek walks in the door, they head out to the back yard to play ball for about an hour, no matter how many times I tell them dinner is ready!

And ya wanna know the worst part? Every time, and I mean every time, we tell Brody that its time to eat or time to clean up, he looks at you with those big blue eyes and says, "But, Dontcha wanna play baseball with me?"...................AHHHHH! How do you answer that?? Say NO?? No way. You say, "Of course I do little Buddy," (at least that's what Derek says) and they are off playing for another 20 minutes......


Braylee is 4 and a half months now and is getting more active. When she is on her back, she'll turn her head back like she wants to roll over. She is not interested in food at all, and I am more than happy about that....I want to keep her as little as possible for as long as I can! Sometimes I feel like I made Brody grow up too fast! Braylee thinks Brody is hilarious! If we cant get her to giggle, we always know we can turn to him!



Brody is going to be 3 years old in a few short months......Ahhhh! I cant believe how fast time goes! He is talking very well and always playing. He has the best personality! He loves to figure out how to annoy people and continue to do it...GRRR! He loves to squeeze Braylee's cheeks entirely to rough....If we want Brody to do something we just tell him to do the opposite and he will do what we originally wanted him to do, on the spot!

3 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

what little cutie! you guys need to make lots and lots of babies!

Hollie said...

Love her little ears! She looks so dainty. :) Your little guy is so cute! I love that he is obsessed with sports. I'm sure Derek is so proud. Love the new craft blog by the way.

Christine said...

Her ears look ADORABLE! What cute kiddos you have :) And she is still so tiny! I can't believe Kinlee will be a year old in 2 months. Thats crazy! Corbin isn't into sports so much yet...but I think its so cute Brody is! How fun.