Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

{4 months and a growing 2 year old}

I can believe I am saying this, but our sweet Braylee girl is 4 months old!

~Braylee is almost always smiling or giggling
~Her hair is growing by the day and more crazy than ever
~She is about 12.7 lbs...I think
~SHE is so FLUFFY! This girl has thighs on her like I've never seen before, and of course cheeks! {its everything I can do not to sink my face into them!
~She thinks Brody is hilarious
~She tries to throw her head back to turn from back to tummy, but has a bit to go :)
~She hates tummy time
~She has had 3 huge crying spells (which is totally unlike her) where nothing, and I mean nothing, will calm her down :(
~She sucks her hands like Crazy
~She is a good eater and still nurses quite a bit. She is getting to the stage where she kicks her arms and gets super excited when I lift up my shirt.....{heart melting}
~I Love My LITTLE GIRL!



And So does Brody....



Little Brody boy is full of ......sports lately! He cant get enough of Rudy, Sandlot, and Simon Birch. He has started this thing, where the moment he wakes up he has to find his basketball shorts and either a football or basketball shirt. And from that moment on it begins. He changes his shirts depending on which sport he is playing or thinking of at the moment..... This is what I find.....



As soon as Derek gets home Brody is convincing him that they must practice....And it begins...



While they are playing Braylee just watches while Brody runs over to give her an occasional squeeze on the cheeks (which is far to rough.)

But who wouldn't wanna squeeze these babies?????



And lastly, happy birthday to Derek who turned 28 on Sunday :]

No comments: