Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

update :)

So I feel like I'm a little behind so I will catch up! After Christmas we got our family pictures done for the first time... I loved how they turned out and loved Brittany who took them! :)













Anyway.... We had so much fun and I am sure glad to have finally got some pictures done :)

Time is flying by. Braylee is already ten weeks old and as cute as ever. She is starting to be awake a lot more and is smiling a ton and ALMOST to squeeze out that giggle :) Brody is loving on her and barely lets her sleep :) He Always comes up to me (or screams across the room,) "Mommy, come look at Braylee, she's sooo cute!" Ha, I love it, and he loves her......Well I think. I was making some valances for Braylee's room this past week and had my little drill gun out on the floor in her room. I was sitting on the floor changing Braylee's diaper when Brody came up to her head with the drill gun (and bit) and started drilling her head. I of course freaked out and said Brody what are you doing?!!! Luckly, I was right there! Anyway he said, "Mommy, I was just trying to fix her!" WOW.. that's all I have to say

Oh and how could I forget to mention my Cricut :) I got one for christmas and LOVE it. It will be so fun... Here is my first little project...



I think little Braylee and Brody will be the best of friends. He always wants to put Baby Einstien in for her and the other day he did and I came in to the living room to find this......



He had rubbed her head and put her right to sleep! So cute!

And little Braylee is growing right up... She loves to be walked around and loves her binky!



And of course, she loves her Daddy!



2 Months :) and she is loving sitting under these toys.....

No comments: