Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

'GoOd DeAl' (compliments of Brianne)!!!

Ok, so I was looking at Brianne's blog last night and saw the cute things she got at a sale. As I patiently waited until 9 O'clock when I knew she had to be awake, I text her to see where she got those 'Good Deals'..... Then I was on my way to Kimberly. I too found some good deals!!!



I was soooo excited to find these berries.... I got both 5 foot strands for 3 bucks! Then I got the two Santa's and the merry Christmas sign for $1 and the Santa boot for 3, the pillow for 2 and tin for Brody's Room for 3!!! YAY for good deals..... anyway the last day is Sunday I think!
( A journal entry for me, so bare with me)
And now for the update on our lil monster.... Ok so the staph thing turned out a little worse than we first thought. I found two more little sores on Brody's belly and leg. So I took him in to his pediatrician on Wednesday. The doc immediately said that he thought it was a staph infection just all over his body (not just his hand.) He swabbed it and sent it to the lab. So I was frantic wondering how he got this and what I had done to cause my little boy to get this.
The Doctor described that all of us have the staph bacteria on us and that it is the most common type of bacteria. The problem comes (AlOT in little kids and older people) when the bacteria gets into a break in the skin or a scratch, etc. and causes and infection. He said that this is going around the valley and that little babies have been coming in with abbesses that have to be surgically drained or MRSA. MRSA is a type of Staph that is resistant to antibiotics. Thankfully, Brody has the least worst kind:) we have been hidden from the outside world for a few days, considering this is very contagious. Antibacterial baths 2 times a day, antibiotic orals twice a day, and antibiotic cream twice a day. Now I really know why parents hate when their kids are sick.....
SlEePiNg BeAuTy....





3 comments:

Brianne said...

cute stuff cheeka how cute is Brody with his lip poor guy!
brianne

Hollie said...

He is so cute! I hope he gets better soon. Way cute sale stuff! I too LOVE a good deal!

I.D. Grafix said...

Hey Sar! You have a way cute blog! I just started one so that I could link to my graphic design business I am just starting, so you need to add me so I can keep updated! Rachel

idgrafix.blogspot.com