Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Some Summer Fun!

I am dying right now wishing that I would just keep up on this weekly! We have done so much fun stuff this summer so now it will be a jumbbled mess, but none the less, DOCUMENTED... Braylee Jade has been growing soooo sooo fast.... and is super fun to dress up ;) She talks a bunch and her favorite thing right now is, "Bunny!!! Are you?" (where are you?)




Her and I have been tagging along following these munchkins where ever they want to golf ;)



 We've also spent some much needed family time roasting mallows <3

And otter pops are our new favorite dinner of choice ;)

Braylee loves to copy her brother and pretend like she is a T-Baller :)


One evening As I heard something spilling in the pantry, I thought Brody was in there so I said, "hey, what's happening in there???" I got no answer......Then a little girl comes out with a chip in each hand and crunching between her toes.... I guess you're supposed to feed kids???


And one of their most fav things to do... Popsicles in the bath!





No comments: