Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

The best husband, father and father-in-law EVER.

.....This father's Day my heart was so full! here are a few reasons why....

I am the luckiest girl. I have THE best father-in-law in the world. Not only doesn't he play with our sweet babies during the day so I can finish school, but he adores them and plays sometimes harder than they do ;) He teaches me how to be a better mommy by simply spending every moment he can playing and teaching them. Not to mention, he takes care of our lawn and garden on busy weeks (while stretching out Brody's hat to avoid a sunburn;). And lastly, he is one of my best friends, give the best advice (mostly), and is like a second father to me. ♥

I also have the best father and grandpa to our kiddos.... He is the BEST!


And lastly, I have absolutely the best husband and daddy to our kiddos... He is so great with them and loves them dearly. Braylee is his little princess that can do no wrong, and Brody is his partner in crime, literally :)


No comments: