Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

♥{a RaNdOm little update}♥

Here is the little Bray girl at 15 months. She is into everything girly (nail polish, necklaces, shoes), but LOVES a good hat. She'd keep em on all day ;)



She got her first flowers on Valentines day, delivered straight to her house.. She absolutely loved them, and didn't wanna let em go. Her prince and Valentine was her Daddy :) She also had another sweet surprise valentine from her one and only.....

He brought her a balloon (her very favorite) and some cookies.. He was so sweet, and she LOVED it. She loved it so much, she gave him his first kiss kiss :)!


The little Brod man has been fervently practicing his baseball. Since the day this boy knew what a ball was, he has been obsessed with sports. The last few weeks baseball has been on his mind. We have been doing pre-school at home this week and I can't believe how quick children learn. He is amazing. I love being his mommy.


After the church meeting where I thought Brody was not paying attention but proved me wrong, I have noticed how much he picks up on EVERYTHING! even when he prolly shouldn't ;/ We were in Target last week and I wouldn't let him get out of the cart so he blurted out, "MOM, you are pi*&ing me off!" I about died. I must watch my mouth... YIKES! But he also picks up on the good stuff ;)


Derek and I also celebrated our 5th anniversary by going out to eat Sakira, and enjoying a nice night together at home. Derek got me a cookie basket themed for a movie night a home...Super cute and thoughtful :)


This pretty much sums up our silly marriage!

Brotherly and Sisterly love: 


I love how close they are 

We also went bowling for FHE a couple of weeks ago. Brody loved it, but bray just wanted to run down the lane:)





No comments: