Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

It's that time again...

Happy 5th Anniversary to US! Whoop Whoop!


This has been such a fun, challenging and rewarding experience. We argue, bicker, poke fun, but we also work hard not to do those things, laugh, play hard, teach loving children, and try to be the BEST we can be!

I am so grateful for a man that allows me to be me, most of the time :) When I think I need  want a new pair of Toms or a new pair of Big Stars, he always seems to love me unconditionally and support me (within reason of course :) He always just seems to try and make me happy :) He has definitely seen me at my worst, but I think at my best as well. I couldn't ask for a better companion and Daddy to my children! Thank you for loving me and my baggage and helping me be the best mommy and wifey I can!

No comments: