Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Our Brody Boy, and some winter fun!

Our little Brody is growing up! New Years Eve night really hit me this year about how old I am getting, how big little Brody is getting, and how pathetic we are getting being in bed by 10 on New Years Eve! New Years Day was Brody's first day in Primary and he was so excited, and did so well! It made him feel so big!... Whenever I tell him to let me help him with something, he says no, Im in primary now, I can do it. HA! So BIG! He is still into saying "yestermarrow" and telling me that he already took a nap.

He is the sweetest boy I know and has definitely stole my heart. Not a day goes by where he doesn't tell me that I'm "Pretty and Bootiful." In fact, yesterday he moved up on the scale a notch. He said, "Mom, you are sexy!" I about peed my pants, but explained to him that probably only Daddy should say that to mommy, and that I really like to be "Pretty and Bootiful:)"

He is loving playing football with his Dad right now..... Im almost positive he is the best catch and thrower for 3 1/2 in the world ;) He loves Braylee dearly and they spend their whole day together if he is not pulling her in a laundry basket, he is surely squeezing her cheeks or carrying her somewhere:)










The rest of our time is filled with card games, CSI basketball games, and an occasional jump on the tramp with our awkward weather!

No comments: