Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

IT'S a .......

SWEET BABY GIRL!!!! I am so excited to announce that we are having a baby girl! Derek and I have both been so excited about finding out what the sex was on this baby. Yesterday we found out and it was so exciting! As we were driving to the appointment, I said to Derek, "I don't think I was this excited to find out what Brody was." He said that it was probably cuz we just were so lost in the whole being pregnant thing that we just weren't all there :) Anyway, as we got to the appointment yesterday, you have to have a full bladder, so I was so uncomfortable that it was hard to not think about anything else but going pee! And sure enough, I over did it a bit.! My bladder was so full that it was making the placenta mush out and look like it was covering the opening, which isn't good. She had me go pee and count to ten and stop, and I still had a full bladder! I guess it just shows that when I'm told to do something, I don't do it 100%, I do it 150%! Ha! Anyway we had such a great ultra sound tech and she was so very thorough! After about 20 min (it felt like) of measuring other parts of the baby she said, "well lets look at the rest of the parts, now what do those two little lines look like?" Starting to sob I said, " a little girl?" She said, "yep, that's what it looks like to me. !!! I started crying of course and she asked if that was what I wanted and I was crying so hard I couldn't even answer, so Derek answered for me :)! I assured her that they were tears of joy! Then she double and triple checked for us!!! A LITTLE GIRL! We, especially I, feel so incredibly blessed and I am so excited... Derek is so cute and walks around saying, "Don't do this or that, it might hurt my little girl." I love it. I can't wait to meet her! We are trying to train Brody to say baby sister now instead of just, "that's my baby mommy."

Baby Girl~

Your mommy has been so excited to assure herself that you were coming. I can't wait to meet you and hold you in my arms! You will be the apple of your Daddy's eyes, I'm sure of it. I can't wait to dress you up, do your hair, paint your toes, and most important, love you so! Your big brother will be so proud of you and I can't wait for him to meet you. He has such a tender little heart, and I know he will love you with all of it! We love you sweet baby in there and hurry home!

4 comments:

Fuller Family said...

Congrats Sarah! I'm very excited for you! Little girls are so fun to doll all up. Now you'll have one of each- it's perfect! : )

Take care.
Trina

stefani said...

Sarah--what a beautiful post! You are such a GREAT mother. I can feel your spirit and heart and it makes me want to be even better. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! My family better know how important they are as I am driving 5 kids 28 hours across the country! ;0)

HUGS to you, Derek, Brody, and baby girl Davis.

Hollie said...

Sarah! How perfect is that. A boy then a girl! Congrats. How awesome!!!! I can tell you are all so happy!

andrew and brittani said...

Congrats!! That's really fun news. So cute that were crying of joy.