Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

a LONG time coming :)

So it has been well over a month now since I have posted. Shame on me :]. But that doesn't mean we haven't been busy!.......



Easter :]






Brody has been very busy playing, playing and playing!





As for me, I am starting to feel a little better after being a little under the weather for the last few weeks. I am grateful for a loving husband that is so patient, no matter how many times he has to eat cold cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner! :] The time seems to be going by very fast, maybe cuz I have a little one to keep me occupied :] I am excited for the new little adventure in our life, but am very nervous for delivery. No matter how many women think it is easy, it just isn't. I am mortified to do it again, period.

1 comment:

a harper girl said...

What cute pictures! Glad your feeling better...when should we do your hair this week?

p.s. Delivery IS kinda scary when you think about it, but I know you will do amazing and everything will be just fine!