Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Change of Pace...

Brody and I have gotten the opportunity to spend a lot of time together lately, without Derek I mean, and I have loved it. We miss him very much while he is traveling for work, but I love the time we have together as mommy and boy.


The other day we decorated our Easter tree. I promise, it's cuter in person!






Last week Derek was gone to Illinois all week and Brody and I went and supported the local high school basketball team. Go Bruins! Brody loves to go and just stares at the mascots the whole game ;] This is a few of us there....


21 months old :]

I am so super excited about not traveling this summer. This is the first spring and summer that I do not have to prepare to leave and leave for the summer. Don't get me wrong, I am so grateful for all the traveling that Derek and I have done, but I am ready to stay home, plant a garden, take swimming lessons with Brody and go camping :0)



And one last thing...my couponing adventures....all this for just under $13 ... not super good but good enough for me :)



1 comment:

Becca said...

have you ever been to my friends' site? it's fabulesslyfrugal.com they have tons of couponing deals--just fyi