Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

HaPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!>.....and some more couponing!!!

First I want to wish one of my favorite friends Amber a Happy BIrThDay and I hope we made your day special ;) I am so happy I have become such good friends with you and you brighten my days! I love how we are so alike! LoVe YA!!!










and for my couponing trip this weekkk............................. I got all of this for $23.XX! It doesn't seem that great but considering the diapers alone are usually 19.99, I think it was a steal!!!!

2 comments:

a harper girl said...

Thank you so much for the sweet post! And yes you did make my day special and I really appreciate it! I love how we have so much in common too, you are such a great friend!
Luv yah,
Amber

Brinley Davis said...

Hey Sarah! Nice job on the couponing. It's amazing how much can be saved when people take the time to research. I read a story not long ago about a mother of 8 kids who supported all of them on her husbands $30,000 income. One time she saved so much money couponing that the store actually had to pay her for her groceries. Ha! That might be you.