Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Brody, stop growing!

Little Brody Boy,

You are now 17 months old and not slowing down! I cant believe how fast time goes! I was just thinking the other day how I cant remember when you were a little baby and crawling! But every day that you grow, you amaze me and your daddy! Your daddy loves you with all his heart. He would do anything for you and you brighten his day. You learn so quickly. The other day I was having you tell me your body parts, and I taught you your knee, and it took you 5 minutes to learn it! Also, last week I was getting ready to give you a bath and stripped you naked. I ran out to the garage to get the clippers to give you a quick trim, and you met me at the door saying poop mommy poop. I didnt know what you were saying till i walked in and saw poop on the floor!!! Time to starting training again! You have a large vocab including, bum, knee, mommy, daddy, banana, treat, oh nooo, etc. I love your little personality. You love trucks, any animals, and are so excited when you see them!

No comments: