Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

PrIvAtE....

SO I must go private......I am one of those people that always think.....Ahhhh, it will never happen to me ..... but my husband is not.....especially after being in the security industry:) Please comment and leave your email address so I can invite you, so you can still look at our blog, or you can email me your address at sarahgrittondavis@gmail.com.....Keep in mind....(for all you old folks that can barely run the internet:) the email that you give me, is the email that you will need to use to log in to see our site in the future:) Thanks!!

11 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

Invite us

Andrew and Brittani Dibb brittanidibb@gmail.com

Hollie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...

i grew up with Derek and graduated from high school with him. please invite me. let me know if you are interested in being invited to my blog.
Rachel-used to be stanger-Russell
stangerr@hotmail.com

a harper girl said...

Add us!!
Amberhair4u@yahoo.com

P.s. Can't wait to see you guys this week!

andrew and brittani said...

Yep that is the right email. And if you don't remember us, Andrew and Derek are mission buddies--

Ryan & Amanda Leiser said...

Invite us too!
missmae_06@yahoo.com

Brianne said...

of course I want to bannyrichards@gmail.com

wurtz said...

Hi, I'm Clayton and Brianne's sister, Tina. I'm best of friends with Stefani and I've known Derek since he was a baby. I've been reading your cute blog now and then since you had your baby. I would love to be invited and keep up with your darling family. tinawurtz@gmail.com

Paul and Celeste Johnson said...

Hey girl, hope all is going well! Would love to be able to still see your blog..
my email:
reidhead73@hotmail.com

Christine said...

hi sarah!! i keep up on your life through your blog! haha

cchristensen529@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sarah! Make sure to add me, jl2snook@yahoo.com! Have a wonderful day, Jamie.