Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

15 Months and counting :(

WoUlD YoU jUsT lOOK at How BIG this liL BoY is??!!!! I cannot believe it....the second picture here looks like he is three with all those teeth!!!






We are just loving being home! I have missed my house and have enjoyed cleaning at cooking in it....Also Brody just loves his lil room and plays in it alot, and loves that he has a backyard to play in (even tho we have a hornet promblem:( )...





YesTerday we went to the Twin County Fair..... you can hear BroDy in the background calling everything a doggy....He LOVES dogs :)




Brody didn't like the rides too much this year....maybe next year :)





















3 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

Just getting cuter and cuter! What a little stud muffin!

a harper girl said...

He is such a CUTE little boy! Thanks again for having us over the other night....I didn't get a chance to tell you how comfortable your bed was!!!:)

Emily and Casey Hansen said...

Brody is so stinkin cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting! I hope that we will be able to see you guys now that you are back!