Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer...as it comes to an end in PA



So the summer is quickly winding down here in Pittsburgh. We are all so excited to move on and see what the future holds for our little family. Brody is now 14 months old and growing like a little weed. I love him more than life and couldnt imagine a day with out Brody. Derek has been selling in Erie Pa which is about two hours from here, so he has been staying in a hotel about a week at a time. Nights get pretty lonely around here, and I feel so much peace and comfort with Brody. My little heart breaks because I get to be his mommy. I truely love that little guy more than words. He is the light of my life.... I LOVE BRODY!! Ha. ANyway, he is learning so quickly and already has such a great vocab. He sayS, "HI!!!" right when his daddy walks in the door at night. What is amazing to me is what he truly can comprehend, which I probably dont know the extent. I will ask him if he wants me to read him a book, and he will disapear and come back with a book. AMAZING! Same with nigh night. I ask him if he wants to go nigh night and he will start repeating those two words in a little winny voice til I take him to his bed:)

AND>>>>> He LOvES to Play!!!

3 comments:

Ryan & Amanda Leiser said...

I don't know about you, but I'm glad that the summer in Pittsburgh is almost done. I'm ready for Ryan to come home! So are you guys moving back here, I think Ryan said you guys are moving to Utah. I hope I get to see ya before you do.
P.S. Brody is so cute! He is getting big

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! I am glad you found my blog and I am glad I found yours. Little Brody is sooo cute! I too LOVE little boys. They grow so fast...Hudson is now 6mths old!!!Don't you love it back East...Andy and I lived in Syracuse NY for a number of years and LOVED it!!!So good to see the pictures of your super cute family...you all look so happy.

Best wishes,
Jamie

micah folsom photography said...

ahh when are you guys heading home?! I wanna see you!!