Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

10 MoNtHs!!!

I just feel like there is so much to tell about lil BroDy already. He has such a little personality and I'm going to try to get all of my favorite things that he does on video. I have a few so I will post as I get them.....

Ok this lil video is of brody's potty toy....YES POTTY!!! I have read alot about early potty training and I really believe in it. And I am proud to say that for the past week Brody has went poo on his potty every morning... It seems like it is getting to the point now where he knows to push when he sits on it. I am starting out slow, with just letting him sit on it in the morning. ANYway, Brody and I went over to hang out with my friend Brianne and her lil girl Rees and she had this toy that he just loved........(even though it was a girl toy) I got it as his potty toy:)




Sorry....SO PROUD!!!!!!!!

This is a Hannah Montana microphone....needless to say, Derek isn't too fond of it.....

So another sweet thing that Brody does is whenever he hits me or Derek we pretend like we are crying and then he cries...so sweet:) (video coming) I also Love how he learns so quick. He knows a lot of words and can point to them if I mention them. My favorite is when I say, "Brody, where is Jesus?" and he points to the picture of Him on the wall!!!

Ok, so now I know that I will never be able to control how clean Brody is!!! He explores so much, even has eaten a mouth full of dirt...And I cringe...

This is Brod playing in the sand box with Daddy:)





Ok, another hilarious thing about Brody is how he LOVES dogs. Even if you mention the word doggy, he starts grunting and flappin his arms and legs...So Cute!!! So we started to call this dog across the street to come to us by making that puckering sound...and brody started trying to do it! (excuse the nasty bugger coming out!)



Also, Brody loves to dance....HA! it is so funny....he will dance at any slight sound of music or singing...even when Im singing lullibys to him...

So these next ones are of BRody and his daddy playin playin playin.....what they do best...I think it is so sweet to see them playing together...it is like they are best friends.....
















zzcv
So in a previous post I mentioned how Derek took brody on bike rides, on his knee....well I talked him into a safer alternative...


These two boys love to play together... Derek teaching Brody how to fly a kite....its like the are the same age!!!!!
BEST FRIENDS............






..........and they got the kite up!!....................






now....Brody is board.....but Derek is not.......

Good babysitter????...........HA!! so cute!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

haha sarah...I started laughing so so hard when I saw the "poop" in his little toliet. I had to show scott. so funny. Good for him though. That's awesome.

R&R said...

Wow he is getting so big!

micah folsom photography said...

hahahahaha I LOVE the poop picture! What a big boy! He is seriously too cute... I'll let you know when we are finally outta here so we can make a play date:]

Brianne said...

Sarah those pictures are so cute i love the ones with there backs turn to you you should blow them up and frame them. So cute Brody has changed a lot since the last time we saw you!
love Brianne