Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

All AbOuT....gueSs whO?.....BrOdY!!

So I just wanted to post this lovely picture of broDy to show his personality.....WoW!!




So Brody has been army crawling since he was about 5 months old...he can get everywhere now, but he just wont crawl with his knees (probably a good thing). Now, he doesn't even want to crawl, he wants to walk everywhere, in fact he will throw a fit if you are walking him around the house and stop. He has be walking his tonka truck everywhere around the house....

Yesterday we had the chance to take Brody to Cabellas in Lehi...We actually went twice because Derek didn't get to go the first time...boTh times BRody LoVeD it!!!
Brody's favorite part, I think, was the fishy...he wanted to grab em and stick his finger in their mouth when they went by....
He also loved this little rocking horse moose.....so much he almost fell off!
And of course...the BIg MoosE!!


I loVed this little recliner...

3 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

This little man is too much. We can't hang out until we have our baby cause it makes me way too anxious! ha yeah right.. who am I kidding?! We best be hangin out this weekend:)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie....I love the very first picture it is my favorite! Such a stud!

Brianne said...

you guys are such a cute little fam
Brody looks like a Davis so so cute
have FUN
love Brianne R