Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

BrOdY LuKe!!!~

So Derek and I are just in love with this little guy!!! He is most definately the best thing that has happened to both of us, and I have so much to say about him tonight....so I'm gonna blog away!!! haha!!
Well for starters, Brody is getting so so so big way to fast!!(literally) Tonight I went to put these cute little pjs on him that he hasn't been able to wear since he was born because they were too big, and I'll let the pictures explain the rest.....................


Anyway, he would stretch out his legs and the neck would stretch clear down and almost choke him!!!! He never got to wear this one!!!

So Brody is already developing such a little personality. Since I have the blessing of staying home with him, I get to see him grow, develop, and come up with his own little characteristics. My favorite of these little characteristics is when Brody gets tired he throws a big fit until I lay him down, scrunch his blanky up against his face (and it has to be touching his face), and then give him his pacifier!:) I think it is so funny and cute, but he just won't stop crying until I do it! Here is the pic of him tonight doing this!


So after I put him in a different outfit tonight, Derek and I decided to take a photoshoot!!!




Now just a few of Brody.....!






He is just our pride and joy!!! I never knew parenthood would be this good!! Parents who complain about sleep are missing out on a lot of blessings!!!!!

1 comment:

micah folsom photography said...

You don't even know how excited this lil guy makes me! Ahh so anxious. he is precious! I love love reading about your cute little family!