Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BRoDy and AShLyNN!!!!!!!

So yesterday was my first time away from Brody for more than an hour or so!! AHHHH!!! But I was so thankful that our friend Rochelle was willing to watch him! And she is so good with him and her little girl, Ashlynn! Ashlynn is a lucky girl:) Anyway, it felt so good to get out. I got to go work with Derek, and we were pretty successful, getting two sales!

So, I left our camera with Rochelle and told her to take some pictures if she wanted to. I didnt have a chance to last night, and when I got on this morning both Derek and I were laughing hysterically!!! Oh my!!! Brody and Ashlynn are both sooooo cute!! They got to play together and had a good day! Thank you Rochelle!!! Here are some pictures from their day!!!


They are boyfriend and girlfriend!!!


So I also have this little beanie that I just love and it is too hot here in Florida for Brody to wear. So last Sunday, before church, I decided that I wanted Brody to wear it to church. I put the beanie on him and it was sooo cute!!



Soooo cute!!! But Derek wouldn't let me keep it on him for church!!!

Here are some other pictures from the week!!!


2 comments:

amanda said...

what a cute baby boy! how fun, are you just loving it?! well glad to have your blog. we will have to keep up.

Dan and Rochelle said...

Thanks Sarah ;)I wish I could have gotten a picture of her kissing him!!