Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

SO, I need to be better at this!!!! Anyway, we have done quite a bit since my last blog so this one will be a short mixture of everything:)!!! So Brody and I got to go to Salmon for the week of the 4th and had so much fun!!! Brody got to meet his grandpa Bunny, Aunt Desi, cousins, Grandma Viv, the wonderful Sessions family, and all of my very best friends back home... The sad part is I forgot my camera in Salt Lake and now don't have any pics:(!!! But anyway, we were sad that Derek didn't get to come with us and he was way excited to see his little boy!!!

This is from the night we got home!! We were sure glad to be off the plane and Derek was very happy to see Brody!!



Sunday morning, after we got home, there was a really bad rain storm. Here in Florida it is their rain season, so when it rains, it pours, literally. It is sheets of rain and is very loud!! In the pictures above, Derek took Brody out in his first rain storm!!! I thought his expressions were so cute:)!!

Later on Sunday Derek took us to the Bass Pro Shop here in Florida!! It was pretty cool and made us miss home a little bit. There was a lot of hunting and fishing stuff and made us feel like we were in Idaho again. Here are just a few pics of us there:)


One more cute story, Derek has been helping me in the mornings because I have be complaining that I feel like I can't get anything done. So we made a deal. Derek bathes Brody in the morning, and I would cook him breakfast.... so I got done cooking breakfast and Derek brought Brody to me so he could eat. I held Brody and thought he smells so good, but not like a baby....Daddy decided to put cologne on Brody like a big boy, or stud:). So I took a picture of how proud Derek was, and then changed Brody's clothes...ha ha ha:)

No comments: