Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It is TIME! August 2012 :)

Nothing gives me more anxiety than being behind on my blog. I love this part of my life and not being able to have a journal of it scares me! So here goes!

August was such a fun month for us with the weather cooling down :) Pregnancy is going good so far with just a few kidney stone bumps in the road. Someday maybe we'll figure that out! :)

Here is Mom with baby sister at sixteen weeks...


Braylee and her Daddy are becoming so close! They love each other. Braylee always wants her daddy to paint her nails and sweetly asks him to do them :)


And August was the month that I finally started feeling that there was light at the end of the tunnel with school. Such fun memories were made there though :)


And here is Brody with his new bike that Grandpa Bunny bought him for learning to ride with out training wheels... The funniest part is that he will ride it rain or shine, fully clothed, or NUDE! I don't usually let him do the latter though :)



We also got our first little Bunny Peter! The kids both love him and he is such a sweet little thing, but loves to escape and get out of the back yard....



The Fair, Rodeo, and Fall is one of our favorite times of year..... My little cowboys ready to go!




















No comments: