Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

{ a lil bit of this and that....catching up!}

wow! slacking lately for sure! But I have a really good excuse! I have been fervently working away on a craft blog....Yep that's right. I decided to start a craft blog and it will be in running condition soon! So be on the look out :)

Anyway nothing to much is happening new in our busy lives.

Brody.

Brody is constantly being a boy, talking about sports, bucking bulls, and his friends.




Braylee is getting larger by the minute and I cant believe she will be four months in a week. She is still being a really good girl. We just love her. And I just love dressing her up and taking pictures, cant you tell?



Braylee also has tons of dark hair that I wanted to get a snap of. Here is her locks at 3 months!


anyway, that is about the jist of our lives lately, exciting huh!!??!!!

No comments: