Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

........

So I just wanted to post a few little projects that I have been working on and say thank you to my sweet mom! I have been bugging her for months now saying that I wanted a sewing machine and that I wouldn't mind having my grandma's old one....And then...Wala~ A brand new one showed up on my doorstep! Thank you so much mom, and I won't let you down! This was my first project on it......



A cute little pillow for the rocking chair :]



And I saw this cute little thing on a blog of a frame with the baby's ultrasound pic in it... Mine didn't turn out as cute but o-well :)

Then my cute friend rochelle gave me these UGLY candle holders....and with a little paint and some green candles, I think they will be fab!!



And then some more work for my cute, fabulous, patient husband! I sure have been asking him to do a lot lately, and he is always more that willing :] Here is him working away on this next project I did :) I made these little wall hangings for the babe's room as well :)

3 comments:

a harper girl said...

I'm so excited!! U've totally inspired me to be crafty again! I can't wait to make pillows 4 Lexis room!! Way cute stuff you got there! :)

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

You are so crafty girl! Wow! Love it all!

*Bri* said...

K...I love the wall hangings! That was kind of my idea with all the canvases I told you I bought, but sometimes I forget why I buy things!! ha ha ha...I love everything though!