Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

PitTsBuRgH....here we are...!

So much has been going on lately, so much that I cant blog....BLAh. But we are in Pittsburgh for the summer now and it is SOOO BeAuTifUl here!... It is very green and there are trees everywhere. It literally looks like we are living in the hills. Anyway, as for Derek he is having fun and loves to hang out with his buddies out here, and loves to play with Brody.. As for our little man Brody, he is so so biG! I cant believe how fast he is growing and learning. He is a couple weeks away from a year old and bigger than I had ever imagined. He is a pro at walking now, still going on the potty every morning, and KNows his sign language very well. He says drink, eat, more, and daddy in sign language. He also says moo everytime he sees a cow! He misses his grandpa very much and everytime I say, Where is grandpa Bunny, He looks at the door like Bunny is gonna walk through... Brody is also covered in scratchs and bruises from his explorative personality....He is very intuitive. Derek and I joke that what we are gonna get him for his birthday is a water bottle with a cap. He will sit for hours trying to screw the lid on! Ha...>I could go on for hours about this little man!

As for me, I am just busy working in the office during the morning and mid afternoon, and then trying to learn my way around pittsburgh with Amber:) We have some really great friends out here and are grateful for their friendship. But I also miss my friends back home!

I will put up pics later when I grab some time!!

5 comments:

Jana Dille said...

I want the secret to the potty thing before he's even a year!! Brady is barely figuring it out and he's almost 3 1/2. C'mon give up your secrets sister. How fun to have a fun adventure in Pittsburg!

Jesse, Hailey, Max and Boston said...

Hey Derek Davis fam! This is your old pal Hailey (Funk). I saw your blog on Clint and Brianne's and wanted to say hi. It has been forever! Your little guy is quite a cutie! Good luck this summer... we are doing the same thing in Texas!!!

Taisha∧Ben said...

but most importantly you miss me!!! right!? Man i wish you guys were out here selling. Isn't pittsburh so awesome. i loved it there. So i miss you and brody and derek so much. keep in touch over this blog thing! love ya girlfriend!!!

Hollie said...

Hey there what are you guys doing in pittsburg? Alarms? We are back in cali. Northern though. It's been really fun so far. Your little guy is so cute and seriously not even a year old and started potty training???? I need details. Glad things are good for you guys.

micah folsom photography said...

Glad you like it out there!! We are hitting the road for Miami on Friday... CRAZY! Call me soon!