Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

RaNdOm TrIpS aRe ThE bEst!!!! (with BeSTies)!!

Ok so last Thursday I had a huge crisis... I have had extensions in for about 2.5 months and they were getting really dry and hard to keep untangled....they are very high maintenance. So I decided to get in the shower without brushing them out......BIG MISTAKE.... I had a HUGE dread lock, mat, rat, disgusting thing in the back of my head that I couldn't get out!!! So Brody and I made a random trip to Utah for hair rescue!! We had so much fun with Jess and I am so grateful for our friendship! We also got to stay with Derek's Dad and had so much fun there:)
ps I have pics of the RAT that I will post later:)
This is the little bike that Bunny had at his house and Brody loved it!!!!!!!!



..........And taking a bath.................


ANd thE neW doO!!!!







2 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

You were in Utah and didn't tell us! You SPAZ. I'll forgive you... but it better not happen again!

Brianne said...

He is so cute on that bike!