Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tIME of YeAR!!!!!

So I have been a slacker lately so this might be a little long.... I'll start with Thanksgiving. Oh how we have so much to be thankful for wonderful families, our little boy, our home, our jobs, and most importantly each other and the gospel!!!

So this Thanksgiving Derek's Mom was in town and it was so good to have her. I LOVE HeR!!! She is so knowledgeable and down to earth. She decided that we should all make something for the thanksgiving dinner. I'll start with Derek since he is the jokester of the family. He went to the store and bought all the stuff needed for his vegetable tray. This was what he came up with.....




Whole EvErything!! we suggested to him that he make them bite size....




Donna was willing to teach me how to make rolls.... I can now say I am a PRo!





Our little Brody enjoyed his Thanksgiving too!!!




For some reason Santa really liked Donna!!





So, Christmas is my most favorite time of year!! I absolutely love it!! I have had most of my decorations up since Halloween and I decided to take a few pics for memories...











Well Brody is officially and scooter and a great sitter upper... He scoots across the floor...One day I walked into the living room because I heard paper rumbling and he had literally unwrapped one of his presents and was chewing on the book!!! Here is a few of him sitting up..



So every Christmas since we have been married Derek's mom and her friend Twila make us Christmas cookies and they are sooo soo cool and delicious. They also give each of the grandkids a new ornament. Brody's ornament this year was soo cool. DOnna is a wonderful artist and carved this.......


They also sent Brody his own bag of cookies.....and this is what I found......










4 comments:

Hollie said...

He is soo cute!! Looks like your holidays are going good so far!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

R&R said...

How fun! He is so adorable. I love his little tongue sticking out when he is sitting up. He is sweet!

Dan and Rochelle said...

i love how he sticks out his little tongue!

Sulser Family said...

Hey...i'm so glad you said hello on our blog! Your baby has grown a lot since i've seen him! I'll have to add you guys now. Keep in touch and come visit again!